Our Customer Service team is happy to help resolve any issues you may have been experiencing with your purchases from Thunder Kiss NW. The following are important notes about returning any airsoft products for refund, store credit, warranty repairs, or exchanges. Please carefully review all the information below before proceeding with your return.
- Thunder Kiss NW does not do warranty work for any purchased items. We strongly urge you to register your product (if applicable). We will work with you to contact the manufacturer and resolve any issues that you may have.
- An RMA # is required for all items sent back for warranty work. To obtain an RMA # please request one from our contact page.
- Manufacturer's warranty starts from the the day the item was delivered.
- All Warranty related returns will be inspected by our technicians to determine warranty coverage.
- Return requests are answered in the order they are received. Please allow 1-3 business days for our customer service team to process your return request.
- All returns are subject to inspection by our returns department before being processed, if returns are accepted, there will be a 20% restocking fee assessed.. Returns that are missing the factory packaging, are not returned in new condition, or show signs of abuse will be subject to rejection of return.
The following will void your warranty and ability to return an item:
- Attempting to disassemble, upgrade, repair, or alter the product in any way. This includes the removal of the federally mandated orange tip, any warning/safety labels or markings, SB199 or other state/city compliant markings for any airsoft guns on all orders to and from the state of California (or others that may require them).
- Use of low grade BBs. Do not use 0.12g BBs in any airsoft guns other than low end, entry level plastic guns (aka LPEGS). Using low grade BBs or BBs lighter than 0.20g BBs in any metal gearbox or competition level gun will cause damage to the gun and void all warranties and possibility of return. Thunder Kiss NW does not cover internal warranties on guns damaged by the use of 0.12g BB.
- Due to the nature and use of airsoft products external damage and/or wear and tear is not covered under warranty of any product.
- Batteries that are not charged using a smart charger are not covered under warranty. A smart charger is required to safely charge all batteries.
- Use of LiPO/LiFE or any other high voltage/current batteries in guns not specifically advertised by the manufacturer as "LiPO-Ready".
- Garments or Tactical Gear/Apparel that is soiled or missing it's original tags. Soiled garments or those with tags removed will not be accepted under any circumstance and can be returned to the buyer at the buyer's expense.
Additional & Extended Warranties
- The warranty period for these products is determined by the manufacturer.
- Products may require registration upon the customer receiving them. It is the customer's responsibility to register their new airsoft products with the manufacturer in order to receive a warranty through them.
- All warranty work must be performed through the manufacturer. Please contact the manufacturer through their website or as otherwise stated on the documentation included with the product.
|Thunder Kiss NW Tech Work
- Tech work, upgrade, repair, refurbishment and/or maintenance work is covered by a 10 day warranty period covering our parts and labor starting on the day the item is picked up or delivered.
- We do not cover a warranty on parts not purchased through and/or installed by Thunder Kiss NW.
- We reserve the right to waive warranty repairs if the item has been deemed to be misused or the parts/batteries/accessories are outside of manufacturer's specifications and/or tolerances.